quinta-feira, 1 de maio de 2014

Lisbon part 3

view from my room







Third part and the last one. Finally we arrived to our hotel, well aparthotel but this was the case... in booking the Inatel was perfect we were all excited because it has two floors, kitchnet, tv and a kind of balcony BUT when we saw with our two eyes for real the rooms were more than miserable, full of dust, no wi-fi only in the reception, the tv sometimes work sometimes don't, the bathroom wasn't clean. My friend called to the reception and they told that the room has been cleaned and that we have to handle like that we couldn't change room. I was happy but right after seeing the room I went more than angry but it was ok because I went to see the sunset and the view was magic and my humour cheer up a little bit.
The view to the Tagus river made me so peaceful.
The dinner wasn't good too but it was ok again because we had some snacks for the night. We didn't sleep we were almost all night outside talking about horror stories and that kind of stuffs, great.





my friend and I, do we look good?









In the morning we had breakfast and I have to tell that it was better than the dinner and after that we drove to Chiado, how long I wanted to go there. During the ride we saw the Docas, Cais do Sodré, and some monuments.
In Chiado my humour were great because I had so many stores around me and that made me happy. I wasn't in starbucks and in hard rock too but next time, I'll for sure!
It was great, we saw many things and had lots of fun. Me and my friend were walking through the streets speaking english and people thought we were tourists, hahaha.
After lunch we went to the assemblage, worst thing ever !
I was in Meo Arena again and I felt so melancholy, I missed my guys... it was almost 08h00 p.m when we step insinde the train to Oporto.
A great trip !!!

Sem comentários: