quinta-feira, 1 de maio de 2014

Lisbon part 1


















I arrived in Oporto yesterday night. My trip to Lisbon went well even if my humour did change lots of times. The flight was really early, 06:40 a.m. so I arrived early in Lisbon, we stayed a little bit inside the airport visiting some shops, of course I went to Victoria's Secret finally, it's wonderful and the girls who like it will go crazy there. Some things are expensive but there are some cheap things like body sprays, body lotions, some make-up, and so.
When I went outside the airport the bus was already waiting for me and my friends, we drove to Estoril where we had breakfast and where I ate the best toast ever.
After breakfast we visited the portuguese school of tourism and hotelaria, it's huge and great, we had lunch there and after the lunch it was really eraly for us to drive to Sintra so we went to Cascais.
More than beautiful...











I loved Cascais and I can't wait to go back, the beaches are wonderful, the weather was great and people there are very nice.
Portugal has lots of amazing places and Cascais is one of them.
Right after we leave Cascais, Sintra was our next stop.





Sem comentários: