quinta-feira, 6 de março de 2014

Santiago, Isla de Toja and The Grove





Calles


This is what they call Santiago pie, it is delicious, and they give you some chocolate too

Lots of pilgrims





We couldn't forget our spanish teacher





Souvenirs

When my friend told me about this big minnie, I was about to going crazy, so cute




Isla de Toja









So good! I just love mussels


The boat had underwater view







I am so tired from the trip, I can't remember when was the last time that I was for to long in a bus. The trip went really good and I had lots of fun, I have a bunch of pictures in my camera but I think that this ones are very well and show everything. It was the first time that I went to Santiago and I liked, I hope to go back someday to discover something more about the city. The Grove is something amazing, it wasn't the first time there and in Isla de Toja, I've been there in summer of 2012 and fell in love for that place.
Now I really need my bed, I need to sleep for some several hours. Good night, xoxo.

Sem comentários: