quinta-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2012

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger



The tittle of this post says everything, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, but faith and power are two things that I feel that I'm losting day by day. I'm very sensitive now, I cry for almost everything. 
Moving to Germany felt for me like an opportunity to grow, to get bette studies, to live my dream but now I don't see that opportunity no more. I love my aunt but maybe living with her isn't something that I need and want for my life, it's been a nightmare. Feels like living in a cage.
I don't like to give up, but I don't see any solution, I'm getting sick, I just want to pack my things and go back home.
Maybe I don't belong here even if I love this beautiful country and the german people. I shouldn't moved so fast.
With this people that I'm living right now, I don't believe that I will smile like I used to do it.
Bad decisions make good stories, I hope that mine will turn into one of that ones.

Sem comentários: